Online registration for this event is now closed, please contact the events team on 01453 88 68 68 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like to take part
Conditions of Entry
- In return for a secured place on the Men's Walk event, we ask that you pay a non-refundable/transferable registration fee of £25 or £10 for under 12 year olds (cheques made payable to "Cotswold Care Hospice", by bank transfer using the details on the registration form or by signing up online). This is your personal commitment to participate in the event and is non-refundable/transferable. This is the cost per person.
- This registration fee covers the cost to supply you with your T-shirt, pie, pint (soft drink for under 18's) and ticket to watch a scheduled Gloucester vs London Welsh match. Cotswold Care Hospice is not liable for any match fixture changes out of our control.
- By registering for the event you pledge to raise at least £50 in sponsorship in aid of Cotswold Care Hospice.
- Places are limited and entries are processed in the order we receive them.
- This walk is not a race and walking along public highway is potentially hazardous. Cotswold Care Hospice cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss, damage or public liability.
- Should you have to withdraw, for whatever reason, you must let us know as soon as possible in writing (email: email@example.com). All sponsorship forms must be returned to Cotswold Care Hospice and any monies already received by donors, unless the donor agrees to any monies being donated to Cotswold Care Hospice.
- All funds raised in the name of Cotswold Care Hospice must be paid to Cotswold Care Hospice.
- If you are under 16 years old a parent/guardian must sign to agree that they will accompany you throughout the walk. They must also be registered to take part in Men's Walk.
- You cannot register on the day. Closing date for entries is Friday 15 March 2013.
- Itineraries and schedules may change and other alterations occur, which are beyond the control of the Cotswold Care Hospice.
- Cotswold Care Hospice may, at its sole discretion, withdraw places on the event if it is believed to be in its own best interest to do so.
- Cotswold Care Hospice reserves the right to cancel the event should it be deemed necessary for any reasons outside of its control. In this instance, all donations made will be refunded.
- Cotswold Care Hospice can use any photographs taken in any literature, publicity, information material or publication promoting the work/events of the charity. This may include brochures, posters, leaflets, display boards, website and any other such appropriate materials.